Hi my name is Natalia and I am 8. I like to clean up and do my best at working. My favorite teacher is Matua Moutini. When I go home I eat a chocolate sundae and have fun.school is so cool.
today me and my family got a merry Christmas gift from my aunt and it had different type of food there was Chocolate, milk ,, biskets, jumbo noodles ,gaming cards, spaghetti, pasta, coffee, crunches, white rice, wheat bixs, veg chicken chips, but my favorite was the crunches and jumbo noodles also the chocolate THE END.

Kia ora Natalia
ReplyDeleteI LOVE CHOCOLATE SUNDAES!!! I especially love goody goody gumdrops icecream with chocolate syrup on top. YUM!
It was very nice to meet you today. I can tell that you enjoyed learning about blogging because you have posted 3 times in one day!
Sometimes, instead of posting 3 blogs, you could spend more time making just one blag maore interesting and exciting for the reader.... you may even win a prize!
Ngā mihi